Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Review: Miss Jessie's hair cream

I was very excited to see a curly hair product in my March Birchbox. My hair has a mind of it's own so it's very hard for me to find a product that will tame the frizz but not leave my hair stiff and crunchy.  I excitedly read the directions and it is meant to be used on wet hair! Perfect for me because I style my hair right after showering in the morning.


I started using the 2 oz. sample on Monday and used it all after doing my hair on Friday. The directions say to use a teaspoon but I used a little more because my hair is thick and past my shoulders. I normally would go through a disgusting bottle of hair gel in a week and a half, so for me it seems a little of this hair cream goes a long way.

I really liked how it worked. My hair stayed frizz free but not crunchy or sticky. It had bounce and volume but wasn't an afro. I didn't notice any strange smell. I would definitely recommend any curly haired girl try this product. It's the best thing I've found so far for my hair. It is rather pricey, $32 for 8oz, but like I mentioned earlier a little goes a long way.

I'm excited to try the other products in the Miss Jessie's line. I was happy to find out that they sell it at my local Target because I can just go and pick it up without having to wait for shipping. While this product is excellent on my hair, I won't be using it every day. It is too much money for me to spend on a hair product for me.  I will use it on special occasions and when I want really great hair when I go out on the weekends.



This product was paid for by me. All opinions are my own.

No comments: